Life jacket options for charter boat

seabeyond

Anyone recommend a life jacket that's a solas TC certified Jacket other than the mustang 4-one units? I need to grab a set and thought I'd ask before grabbing more of the only ones I've packed around previously...

If anyone has nice used ones I'd buy them too! 7 adult and a few for kids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129_230303_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_230303_Gallery.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 16
Sorry, don't have a line on them - although you can use inflatables but they must be worn.

Thanks Pat. I like the traditional foam flotation. I guess if you had space restrictions then the collars would be great. Appreciate the reply.

Sorry, don't have a line on them - although you can use inflatables but they must be worn.
And the person wearing them must be over 16 years old and over 80 lbs. Might not provide the flexibility a Guide would want.

On the commercial side and basic recreation side, I have the big orange horse collars that nobody wants to wear. Then I have inflatables and normally require them worn while underway and will extend that if the sea state warrants it. I’m responsible for their safety and getting them home to their loved ones. They’re welcome to stay at the dock if they don’t like my requirement. I’m always in the ocean, could be less restrictive in protected water.

On the commercial side and basic recreation side, I have the big orange horse collars that nobody wants to wear. Then I have inflatables and normally require them worn while underway and will extend that if the sea state warrants it. I’m responsible for their safety and getting them home to their loved ones. They’re welcome to stay at the dock if they don’t like my requirement. I’m always in the ocean, could be less restrictive in protected water.
Good on you,personally I wear mine always, fish solo a lot, wife wears hers too. A lot of tourists that don’t spend a lot of time on the water don’t realize how cold our water is

Back