Wtb Ap tackle spoons

Anyone in the delta area have any ap spoons(preferably the big 7” ones) or know anywhere that I can buy them? I am going to be up from the states for a week and didn’t see a way to order them from the website to ship to the states. Thank you for any help!

I would check with PNT in steveston. They have AP stuff. Not sure if they stock exactly what your after but if you have a product item code or part number they could tell you over the phone, or might even be worth searching on their site.

I live in Wa and buy straight from the AP website and they are shipped directly to me
I should have probably emailed them and asked on the shipping it says something about CA parcel so I figured they didn’t want to deal with “international” rates. I just procrastinated until the week before the trip to ship so they probably won’t land in time now- one can try though!

I should have probably emailed them and asked on the shipping it says something about CA parcel so I figured they didn’t want to deal with “international” rates. I just procrastinated until the week before the trip to ship so they probably won’t land in time now- one can try though!
call Andrew. If you are going through Victoria he may have you go by his house and pick them up. I have twice.

Oh, you are not alone with waiting until right before the trip! I try to do my best to accomodate such requests but it is sometimes not possible...especially mid summer. Next time feel free to give a call, text or email and chat through an order. As others pointed out, we do ship to the states, in fact the majority of spoons head out of Canada. Once you enter a shipping address it shows the US shipping. Crazy thing is that it's cheaper to ship outside of Canada than it is to send it up the island! I'll see if I can make it all a little more clear on the site.

Oh, you are not alone with waiting until right before the trip! I try to do my best to accomodate such requests but it is sometimes not possible...especially mid summer. Next time feel free to give a call, text or email and chat through an order. As others pointed out, we do ship to the states, in fact the majority of spoons head out of Canada. Once you enter a shipping address it shows the US shipping. Crazy thing is that it's cheaper to ship outside of Canada than it is to send it up the island! I'll see if I can make it all a little more clear on the site.
Thank you for the response! I ended up ordering a couple and bought a couple more at pacific net and twine as well. Awesome products.

Back