wtb 4 stroke lawnmower

albernifisher

looking to buy or trade for a decent running 4stroke lawnmower,Cheap LOL
have a few things to trade towards it or what else do you need??? 3 15lb and a 12lb cannonballs, shimano 2000gt, reciever and ball
IMG_1846_zps33940677.jpg

I have one Gary...You know where I live. It is nothing fancy it is Briggs Straten mower an extra one. I would love to get out of my shed just sitting there...If your interested let me know.

Oh your only an hour a way LOL. Ok if you can't offers out it's here. I will let you know next week I may be passing by Nanaimo to Alberni you could meet me somewhere if you don't find one I will just put in the truck...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy those cannon balls and reel for $60. I'm in victoria though, but could pick up at the bbq if you arent heading this way before then.

Thanks,
Dave

Consider the cannonballs sold. I will send you a private message. Need your address and phone number as I have a friend coming down from Parksville today or tomorrow and he will pick them up and pay you.

Alberni Fisher, I imagine you want to sell the cannon balls quicker than I can offer, but maybe Rick will sell me one of the 15`s and pick up the reel for me. PM sent Rick.

That works out well for all of us. I will have my friend pick it all up for $60. and get together with Dave.

It is all set up with Dave S now and Newfie Boy to pick them up and pay you. Still need your address and phone # and have sent you a private message. Also sent you Newfie Boys phone # so you can call him direct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back