WTB 20-25 HP Outboard

Prairie Locked

Our truck and travel trailer were stollen off our driveway late Wednesday night. We’ve recovered the trailer but truck and contents are still missing.

Included in that is boat gear so looking for a replacement to my Yamaha 20 hp 2 stroke.

Looking for a 20-25 hp short shaft to operate my 14’ tinny in the Comox valley area. Open to 2 or 4 stroke, doesn’t need to have all the bells and whistles (but can) and needs to be in great working order. Voltage rectifier is preferred. Not looking for a project motor, so newer vs older. No specific budget so open to different options. Been looking, not a lot of inventory out there.

Any help would be appreciated to try to salvage our summer vacation .

I have 2 25 hp yamaha long shafts available. Last generation. 2009 I think

I have a Nissan 50hp 2 stroke with near-new compression and a brand-new lower gearcase I'd like to clear out of the garage - includes all the controls. The cowling is a bit scratched and dinged and the hydraulic lift needs a bit of TLC but otherwise it's a great reliable engine. I'd be willing to make a deal on it - located in Maple Ridge.

I have a Nissan 50hp 2 stroke with near-new compression and a brand-new lower gearcase I'd like to clear out of the garage - includes all the controls. The cowling is a bit scratched and dinged and the hydraulic lift needs a bit of TLC but otherwise it's a great reliable engine. I'd be willing to make a deal on it - located in Maple Ridge.
Thanks Damn but I’m only rated for up to 25 hp and need a tiller.

Back