WTB: 20-25 foot boat

Maxpri

Hi there, I am just wondering if anyone has seen any good looking deals on any 20 to 25-foot boats in the sub 30k range, I would be happy to do some work on the boat and fix it up so projects are welcome. Thanks so much!

There’s a 22 K&C in the buy/sell. It’s got a rebuilt hull with pod. Older main and new kicker and trailer. Could be nice with some elbow grease.
He said he could be flexible.

There’s a 22 K&C in the buy/sell. It’s got a rebuilt hull with pod. Older main and new kicker and trailer. Could be nice with some elbow grease.
He said he could be flexible\
Yeah, I saw that one... it looks too pricey for what it is in my opinion.

Hi there, I am just wondering if anyone has seen any good looking deals on any 20 to 25-foot boats in the sub 30k range, I would be happy to do some work on the boat and fix it up so projects are welcome. Thanks so much!
I have a 24' 1990 invader that I'm thinking about selling. 350 chevy inboard power. Comes with 9.9 Mercury bigfoot kicker but it blew up this year. I have had this boat for over 20 years and caught tons of fish with it. PM your cell number and I'll send you some photos if you want.

I have a 24' 1990 invader that I'm thinking about selling. 350 chevy inboard power. Comes with 9.9 Mercury bigfoot kicker but it blew up this year. I have had this boat for over 20 years and caught tons of fish with it. PM your cell number and I'll send you some photos if you want.
I messaged you, thanks!

Back