WTB 17-19' Arima

Bifmalibu

Hey folks. I'm in the market for a 17' or a 19'. Please let me know if you hear of one coming available. I check all the local sites, just hoping to get lucky with an inside tip.

Thanks!

Lots starting on show on Seattle CL at more realistic prices.
Yup, I've been looking. I was leaning toward the one that was listed with no power a few weeks back. I was even down in the US at the time, but family commitments gobbled up all my time. It eventually sold after starting at 10k?, if I remember right and dropped to 7800 or so. It was in nice shape, just needed an outboard.

Ideally I can find something cheap and tweak it to my liking. That may include new power if it has one of the old 2 strokes so many of them seem to have.

Yup, I've been looking. I was leaning toward the one that was listed with no power a few weeks back. I was even down in the US at the time, but family commitments gobbled up all my time. It eventually sold after starting at 10k?, if I remember right and dropped to 7800 or so. It was in nice shape, just needed an outboard.

Ideally I can find something cheap and tweak it to my liking. That may include new power if it has one of the old 2 strokes so many of them seem to have.
We have a 17 ranger with new 100 Honda and 2018 Suzuki 9.9 kicker. Boat in beautiful condition. May be to high priced for what you are looking for. We want 40K. We are in Sooke, BC.

Back