Wow, 8 rod holders

sir-vivor

This guy really likes fishen eh.
Sea ray at Steveston Doc

Attachments

• 20210913_101107.jpg
    20210913_101107.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 253
That's one of the "Canadian Experience" charters. 12 people keeping anything they can snag. Also a Vietnamese buddy of mine told me that in his experience with those type of charters it is ok to lift other people's traps if you only take half the crab. I kid you not.

Probably one guy at each location jigging for fish.... hopefully in an open fishing area....
They are at Entrance island a lot and as you can imagine there aren't many bottomfish there anymore

That's one of the "Canadian Experience" charters. 12 people keeping anything they can snag. Also a Vietnamese buddy of mine told me that in his experience with those type of charters it is ok to lift other people's traps if you only take half the crab. I kid you not.
I think you are also allowed to keep the entire trap providing you send a thank you letter.

(PS: I F'ing hate poachers. They really need to crack down in a HUGE way. Like public hanging or something. I dunno. I am just thankful I have not had any personal experiences (yet) with these a-holes)

Back