Wolf boats

I have a Wolf 30' coastal cruiser. I was very happy with the way my deal went with Wolf. I wished I could have got it a little cheaper, but I was not willing to compromise on what I believe to be one of the better manufactured Aluminum boats. As a ticketed welder I am impressed with the welding quality and standards he used. One of the first things I looked at was that he was trained in Austrailia where there are certifications for aluminum welding. The performance of this boat has been way above my expectations.

Wolf boats are very good quality I have been on a few the was 3 or 4 of them in ocean falls one of which was a 24 foot cruiser with a 9' beam it was a beauty!!! They seem to keep a low profile and you really don't hear anything bad about the boats

i have had one for 11 years its a 19.6 oal 21.5 I take out on the open ocean every year it is very sea worthy and I have found it very durable as I don't baby it. I live close by his shop so I saw it being built there is a lot more boat under the deck that meets the eye I am happy with mine

I have a silverwolf. Think it is either before or after wolf (or at least part of the family). 21.5'.
Love it.

Asked for an email quote and nearly spat my coffee out! A fair bit more than what I was expecting but I am sure they are a very good build.

Back