Winter storage help

kitman

Hello everyone

I'm a newbie, i live in Burnaby area with a 18ft legend aluminum boat, does it need to be put in a indoor storage thur the winter? If do, where is the best bet for storage ? And approximately how much would that cost ?

Thank you

I live in Squamish so see that every year . I bought a snow rake cheap at Costco and clear off easily as required.
Last winter the wet stuff collapsed our sundeck roof, and I screwed up my rotator cuff using a rake to remove snow off the canopy of a boat I was storing for a friend.... I dont like snow.......... except on the ski hill ! 😡

Agree. The ideal is to play in the snow but not have to live in it. We get pretty close to that in Penticton, only 50 cm total annual snowfall in town, but at Apex they get 600 cm a year and it's only a 30 minute drive. About the most you'll ever see in town for a "snowpack" is maybe 6 inches on the ground. And while it's often grey and dreary under the valley cloud, the ski hill gets double the sunshine hours. Makes no sense but there it is.

Back