Winter Springs

wolf

Hey maddog just to let you know didnt go hali fishing today went salmon fishing off of whirl bay got 6 springs the biggest was 18.5 the smallest 8 good day hot and fast from 10:30 to 1:30 big jimmy was the best good luck Wolf

No i heard the bluffs were good today also another charter boat got there limit as well but he did say there was alot of little ones and it didnt turn on till around noon also (incoming flood)good luck wolf

No i heard the bluffs were good today also another charter boat got there limit as well but he did say there was alot of little ones and it didnt turn on till around noon also (incoming flood)good luck wolf

Yup sounds like a good day considering the snotty weather. I did the hali thing with no fish in the boat and guess what newbieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Outta gas bob, yup bone dry??? Drop the anchor and keep fishin. Dad had to haul some out to me and of we went. Sound the gong!!!A Few hali's came in on sunday, nothing gynormous, but a few.

Yup sounds like a good day considering the snotty weather. I did the hali thing with no fish in the boat and guess what newbieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Outta gas bob, yup bone dry??? Drop the anchor and keep fishin. Dad had to haul some out to me and of we went. Sound the gong!!!A Few hali's came in on sunday, nothing gynormous, but a few.

Back