Winter Harbour Accomodations

Klob

Looking at doing a 4 dayer, putting in at Coal Harbour and making the run. Wondering if anyone has could let me know whats up as far as accomodation. Winter Harbour Lodge,Dicks or the Outpost?

We used to stay at Frostys float cabins moored just out side of Winter harbor. but I understand Frosty passed away last year. The float cabins were for sale, maybe someone knows if they are for rent again.

We used to stay at Frostys float cabins moored just out side of Winter harbor. but I understand Frosty passed away last year. The float cabins were for sale, maybe someone knows if they are for rent again.

I've stayed at Dick's Last Resort and highly recommend it! You can contact Dick direct at: http://www.dlastresort.com/index.html
We have towed a boat there... the launch is located at the south perimeter of the RV area and adjoins the marina. It is a good gravel launch ramp and is useable at mid-tide. Launch fee was $10. Truck/trailer parking nearby for $5/day. We used the Government Dock without any problems and it wasn't over crowded even in July!

Back