Where to go for may longweekend.

saddlemaker

I have promised a grandson a fishing/ boating tripfor thursday through sun however that includes some travel time (from merritt). Was thinking pender harbour to save on time and the longer ferry rides. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We can sleep on the boat (cramped,but should make some memories)

I have promised a grandson a fishing/ boating tripfor thursday through sun however that includes some travel time (from merritt). Was thinking pender harbour to save on time and the longer ferry rides. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We can sleep on the boat (cramped,but should make some memories)
It'll be closed that time of year. I believe they opened up Jervis Inlet in June last year but who knows.

Maybe not what you had in mind, but some of the local lakes just up the 5a should be hot for koke and bows. three days three lakes. Think I just talked myself into it :)

The only hope on the inside the past few years has been Jervis, sechelt, bute and toba inlets. And they've all been awful, no one fishes there haha...see what happens April 1.

Back