what spoons and plugs to buy?

Coyote dolphin

never used it , cant comment on it ,

Coyotedolphin.jpg

what an ugly spoon! Who cares though if it works

Dolphin.

Yep, I know the one you're talking about. Nickel Green on the top, fades to something like a Mongoose Coloured Green with yellow on the opposite edge....has the cross hatched scale pattern. Was a made in USA only deal. I have them in 4.0 and 5.0. Interesting looking spoon....looks fishy. Haven't fished them more than 2 hours.

You can find them in Canadian Tire stores with old stock.

Yep, I know the one you're talking about. Nickel Green on the top, fades to something like a Mongoose Coloured Green with yellow on the opposite edge....has the cross hatched scale pattern. Was a made in USA only deal. I have them in 4.0 and 5.0. Interesting looking spoon....looks fishy. Haven't fished them more than 2 hours.

You can find them in Canadian Tire stores with old stock.

Thats It!, that thing is GOD, you see them around once in a while and when I do I empty the shelves

Is it this spoon?

Attachments

• mongoose.jpg
    mongoose.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 78
Took me forever to figure out the picture posting but here it is, as you can see its seen its fair share of action

2012 070.jpg

Ive got a couple of those.. All I have ever picked up is ground fish...

Guess Ive got to try it again...

Nice that look like a 5 in I ll be getting one of those know thanks that will be 89 th color in my tackle box I need more time to fish all the spoon I have !

Back