What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Picked up a 2017 300 Verado, came with the complete dual helm dts controls, vessel view 4 display, active trim module, power steering pump and hoses, tilt front helm and second rear helm, and also an enertia eco 17p prop, the rigging it came with adds up to more then what I paid for motor and rigging, I will need to extend the leg to 30” but I couldn’t say no to the price, anyone have a 30” driveshaft kicking around?

Attachments

• IMG_4368.jpeg
    IMG_4368.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4369.jpeg
    IMG_4369.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 45
Picked up a 2017 300 Verado, came with the complete dual helm dts controls, vessel view 4 display, active trim module, power steering pump and hoses, tilt front helm and second rear helm, and also an enertia eco 17p prop, the rigging it came with adds up to more then what I paid for motor and rigging, I will need to extend the leg to 30” but I couldn’t say no to the price, anyone have a 30” driveshaft kicking around?
There was one in the buy sell section of the forums. Ask Ezz if he still has it

There was one in the buy sell section of the forums. Ask Ezz if he still has it

Pretty sure that’s for a 2019 and up v8 verado they are different kits, he did have a listing this past summer for a 2018 one I just asked about

Haha. A plug in heater cause it’s cold as balls out. I open my battery compartment and circulate some air through it. But, I do have a wallas diesel heater in my boat.
Hi

I just posted a thread looking for pictures of a diesel heater install in a Kingfisher, mine is a 2425, but they are generally all the same, I think the boat in your picture is a Kingfisher as well? Mind sharing some pictures or information of where the heater is installed, where the exhaust exits the hull, where the fuel tank is mounted etc?

Yesterday I sat there and ran everything up and had two heaters going trying to defrost all my waterlines. I had my regular heater going but it couldn't keep up I guess. Finally got things flowing after a couple hours. Drained the lines and left the pumps off. Left the espar going overnight. Even the raw water line was frozen up! Thank god these crazy temps aren't going to last much longer. I'll be taking the kid over to Trout Lake for a skate tomorrow. It's next door. Crazy that this is the third time it's frozen in a 6 year span. Used to be a once in a decade kinda thing.

Yesterday I sat there and ran everything up and had two heaters going trying to defrost all my waterlines. I had my regular heater going but it couldn't keep up I guess. Finally got things flowing after a couple hours. Drained the lines and left the pumps off. Left the espar going overnight. Even the raw water line was frozen up! Thank god these crazy temps aren't going to last much longer. I'll be taking the kid over to Trout Lake for a skate tomorrow. It's next door. Crazy that this is the third time it's frozen in a 6 year span. Used to be a once in a decade kinda thing.
That’s “global warming” for ya 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back