What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Added a Bimini off the back of the hardtop to cover the back facing seats when fishing in the rain or mist, trying to compensate for Grady’s oversight on not making the factory hardtop long enough. Grady designers must think owners are fair weather fisherman only. Should give me a little more shade as well.
Have you got rocket launchers? If so how’s it going to be putting your rods in them?

Have you got rocket launchers? If so how’s it going to be putting your rods in them?
I took the rocket launchers off , never actually used them as there is lots of other rod holders/storage on the boat, not tuna fishing at this point. I could always install the clamp on style to the uprights for the hardtop if I think I need more.

Added a Bimini off the back of the hardtop to cover the back facing seats when fishing in the rain or mist, trying to compensate for Grady’s oversight on not making the factory hardtop long enough. Grady designers must think owners are fair weather fisherman only. Should give me a little more shade as well.
I've been thinking about doing the same thing but my 208 has a smaller back deck and I don't want it to get in the way if I'm jigging.Might have to make it fold forward some how.

Or throw a radar arch on top of the roof, with rocket launchers on that. It’s a bit of a reach to get at them tho.

I've been thinking about doing the same thing but my 208 has a smaller back deck and I don't want it to get in the way if I'm jigging.Might have to make it fold forward some how.
My deck is big, not huge, and mine gets in the way. I have rocket launchers mounted on it that rarely get used.
received_557359725837463.jpeg

May I please have your boat, no questions asked?
LOL, this is my fourth boat since 1988 and most likely my last boat, it’s taken a bit of time planning, testing different boats to finally land with this one. Unfortunately my 2 year old grandson may cry if I sell this one before he gets a chance to Captain it for me when he’s a little older.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpeg
    IMG_1588.jpeg
    272.9 KB · Views: 37
Looks good, Ive wanted to do the same for my pursuit but have all the rod holders attached to the back of the hard top so not sure how i could do it.

LOL, this is my fourth boat since 1988 and most likely my last boat, it’s taken a bit of time planning, testing different boats to finally land with this one. Unfortunately my 2 year old grandson may cry if I sell this one before he gets a chance to Captain it for me when he’s a little older.
Cute overload !!!!!

Looks good, Ive wanted to do the same for my pursuit but have all the rod holders attached to the back of the hard top so not sure how i could do it.
I’ve seen one that accordions in and out. So you could retract it and get access to the rod holders

whats the plan for it?
Complete gut job, all composite. Stretch it Aussie style, just enough for motor trim clearance. Belly tank. Raise the floor so it’s flush with the gunwales. Have a 225DF that hopefully just needs head gaskets. Soft top with 6’ clearance. I don’t expect it will happen quickly, but she’ll be fast lol

Complete gut job, all composite. Stretch it Aussie style, just enough for motor trim clearance. Belly tank. Raise the floor so it’s flush with the gunwales. Have a 225DF that hopefully just needs head gaskets. Soft top with 6’ clearance. I don’t expect it will happen quickly, but she’ll be fast lol
Sounds sweet! thats Stizz approved for sure.

Back