what brand of trailer would you get?

Dawn2dusk

See if you can get the slippery bunks. They have a nylon type "plastic" covering that almost give the same ease of loading and unloading as rollers but all the benefits of bunks. I am not sure of the name of the material but I have it on my new trailer and I really think it is a good option. Should not be too expensive and is likely something you could add later.
PM me if you need more info, I could find out what the product is called.

Eastpoint

I looked at the road runner hard. But after giving one a visual inspection I have to say that I was not impressed. I saw alot of sloppy work ie. the bunk screws were tiny and not even in properly.

I have some kind of little bunk slider things now. THey are about 6 inch long and I have four of them. Maybe I will swap those over. Where do people put these? It seems like most put them at the rear of the bunks.

Keith from HIghliner and Ian from Alpine Marine were good to deal with too. They gave me a break on the shipping since Keith was coming over anyways. They threw in a flush kit for the brakes to boot.

Hopefully this trailer will keep the boat in the water and not on the road like some of the pics posted on the site here last year. :D

Back