What a drift

hey yea ive never ever herd of winter springs in the somass at'll i know theres winter springs out in barkley sound at that time but not ever in the river

steelheadman

Roe Bags,

just wondering if u urself could clear this up, i know "winter springs", are generally speaking a feeder chinnok over wintering and feeding in inshore waters, but u say u caught a winter chinnok in the stamp/somass...unless that system has a much later run of chinook then most rivers....sorry but im confused, just wondering if u could clear this up...or was this fish caught in the ocean?

merry christmas

cody

Roe Bags,

just wondering if u urself could clear this up, i know "winter springs", are generally speaking a feeder chinnok over wintering and feeding in inshore waters, but u say u caught a winter chinnok in the stamp/somass...unless that system has a much later run of chinook then most rivers....sorry but im confused, just wondering if u could clear this up...or was this fish caught in the ocean?

merry christmas

cody

Roe Bags,

merry christmas

cody

Roe Bags,

merry christmas

cody

hey yea the somass dont get winterspring.........not one lol so dont know how you managed to get one bags;) lol

steelheadman

hey yea the somass dont get winterspring.........not one lol so dont know how you managed to get one bags;) lol

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

ya thats what i thought...u must be confused bags.

on a different note...winter spring fishing in campbell river has been awesome lately..cape mudge, the hump, and shelter and willow points all producing fish...good old 602 tomic doin great, various hoochies, spoons etc...., lotsa undersize fish, but work at it and ul definetly get one for the barby..best winter spring this year 16 pounds..3 days ago . got two 12 pouners, 602 plug...

merry christmas

cody

on a different note...winter spring fishing in campbell river has been awesome lately..cape mudge, the hump, and shelter and willow points all producing fish...good old 602 tomic doin great, various hoochies, spoons etc...., lotsa undersize fish, but work at it and ul definetly get one for the barby..best winter spring this year 16 pounds..3 days ago . got two 12 pouners, 602 plug...

merry christmas

cody

merry christmas

cody

merry christmas

cody

Back