WFN free right now

Now we can all watch Bass Fishing.

Well there is always an oppertunity to watch Nice Fish and watch Gary's guides toss things over board, tell people that it is legal to use freshly caught salmon for hali bait oh and watch Gary spill his drinks. Some times you would think that they would edit this stuff out. Most days @ 2pm

Yesterday on WFN I saw Mariki Azumi and some other hotty( In lil Bikini's ) catch a huge tarpon then have a 15ft hammerhead take it at the boat. Jugs, slabs and gore!
Awesome!

Free is pretty much what it's worth. I had a subscription for a year up to Nov of 2010. They ran info-commercials from 9 PM PST every night. This is the peak time for me to watch TV. When I complained I was told that the commercials were an important part of their revenue stream for Eastern Canada. In other words, we're real sorry, but, the BC market is not our priority. Good concept, but, not good value if your a BC fisher.....

Now we can all watch Bass Fishing.

Well there is always an oppertunity to watch Nice Fish and watch Gary's guides toss things over board, tell people that it is legal to use freshly caught salmon for hali bait oh and watch Gary spill his drinks. Some times you would think that they would edit this stuff out. Most days @ 2pm

Agree! I would cut Gary more slack than those eastern goofs though. I gave up on WFN, i do not watch shows where the content consists of at least 60+% of infomercials and self promotion.
Of all fishing shows SFBC is my favorite.

Free is pretty much what it's worth. I had a subscription for a year up to Nov of 2010. They ran info-commercials from 9 PM PST every night. This is the peak time for me to watch TV. When I complained I was told that the commercials were an important part of their revenue stream for Eastern Canada. In other words, we're real sorry, but, the BC market is not our priority. Good concept, but, not good value if your a BC fisher.....
Same story that I got from them. The only reason that I still have it is because it's part of an all or nothing package that I subscribe to. I complained about the lack of West Coast content and they emailed me back a list of 5 shows that dealt with the west coast the following week.Wow, 2 1/2 hours of west coast programming in a 120 hour week. Pretty sad.
Dave

Back