West Coast Haida Gwaii Fishing Report

steeliehead

Fishing has been good for chinook up to 38lbs. Boats fishing springs have been averaging 10-15+ fish per day. A few coho as well.

Good report-- Any reports on the Queen Charlotte Islands???[}:)]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Good report-- Any reports on the Queen Charlotte Islands???[}:)]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I have a few friends who went on the Victoria Direct Englefield Bay trip taking place May.25-29. Their up there right now ! Wish I were up there with them.

Steeliehead, is your report from Englefield??

I have a few friends who went on the Victoria Direct Englefield Bay trip taking place May.25-29. Their up there right now ! Wish I were up there with them.

Steeliehead, is your report from Englefield??

Both Hippa and Englefield have been good. Lots of decent fish coming in which means we should see those same fish WCVI in about 4 - 6 weeks.:D Talked to a pal who has a place in Masset and same report there too. Haida Gwaii rocks at the moment.

We have a better AI index than last season so it should bode well for the coast this season with exception of some of the Fraser and most WCVI rivers.

Searun

th_067.jpg

Both Hippa and Englefield have been good. Lots of decent fish coming in which means we should see those same fish WCVI in about 4 - 6 weeks.:D Talked to a pal who has a place in Masset and same report there too. Haida Gwaii rocks at the moment.

We have a better AI index than last season so it should bode well for the coast this season with exception of some of the Fraser and most WCVI rivers.

Searun

th_067.jpg

Excellent news!!! I and a buddy are going up to Langara in 2 weeks and can hardly wait [:p] Keep the reports coming please!

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

Excellent news!!! I and a buddy are going up to Langara in 2 weeks and can hardly wait [:p] Keep the reports coming please!

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

quote:Where iz dat white eyes.

Ya-- I know, totally politically incorrect old phart who still calls a squawfish a squawfish......:D

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

quote:Where iz dat white eyes.

Ya-- I know, totally politically incorrect old phart who still calls a squawfish a squawfish......:D

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Hey steelihead, new to this forum but have been going to Englefield every year for last 9 - 10 years- not sure on this year.
Anyway, here you have a new Lodge Mgr ? what is James doing ?
Say hello to Greg for me (Ray) and look forward to hearing reports from Englefield especially as 07 / 08 were pretty bad to spotty on the springs

Hey steelihead, new to this forum but have been going to Englefield every year for last 9 - 10 years- not sure on this year.
Anyway, here you have a new Lodge Mgr ? what is James doing ?
Say hello to Greg for me (Ray) and look forward to hearing reports from Englefield especially as 07 / 08 were pretty bad to spotty on the springs

Sounds good, guys the reports are from Englefield Bay, the outfitter boys are doing great thanks to myself, :). Slower today but still had over ten fish in 4 hours fishing salmon. Halibut is decent too. Ray not sure what James is doing. Are you coming up again?

Back