Well worth jumping ship

kanuckle head

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/3693617109.html

If I wasn't so deep into my pipe dream boat, I would flog my project & dive deep into this one
Wonder how long before this one last, probably not very long

I contacted the seller he owned it for 2 years & did not want to put any more time & money into it & he scrapped the trailer
This pedigree boat will attract most open water fisherman, IMO

East coast built boat steep dead rise & handles the North Atlantic

1994 26ft Albemarle Volvo DIESEL

Attachments

• 3Ed3G63I35N55Hd5J2d3lbd866caf425814a5.jpg
    3Ed3G63I35N55Hd5J2d3lbd866caf425814a5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 360
That boat is a puke maker for sure-steep deadrise means rolling plus diesel fumes equates barf.

True dead rise will send ya tipsy if you drift in rollers but this will cut past the 20 mi rollers & get you into the blue water calm without the chiropractor getting there

Kh

True dead rise will send ya tipsy if you drift in rollers but this will cut past the 20 mi rollers & get you into the blue water calm without the chiropractor getting there

Kh

Very true. We followed Harper44 out in his Carolina (similar boat) last year to the tuna grounds. His crew was fine and mine felt like we were tuned up with a baseball bat lol.

As much as I love the ease and durability of alloy, there is something to be said about the ride in a heavy, deep v, chlorox bottle lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
love the albemarle's....one of my favorite wine and cheese boats....but that one looks a little rough! Except in the picture at the dock.

Back