Well Used 2004 Yami F90 XL - 4 Engines in Total

fishyboy99

I have two sets of 2004 Yamaha F90XL off a couple of our charter boats, was used on 24' Broadwater's since new. Not going to lie to you, these are well used engines. All four engines were running at the end of season last year, although one leg went on the second to last day. One engine has a new gear case in 2013. One set has about 2700 hrs on it (one engine has the new gear case) and the other set has about 3700 hrs on it (one has bad gear case). No contols but do come with prop. Can be seen running. These are extra long shaft, carbed engines. Oil is done every 100 hrs or so, along with spark plugs and fuel filters. Impellers were changed sometime ago, before I purchased the boats last year. Must buy all four, asking around $6900 obo for all of them. Of course there is no warranty as these are high hour engines. I am looking for an almost new 60-70 fourstroke if someone wants to trade. Could also use a sport-cap, preferably with reefer, for a full sized box, can add money to the deal if needed.

Regards

Fishyboy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 442
Last edited by a moderator:
Back