Weather apps/Tide apps

Looking for some good references for tides and weather around WVCI.I want to get them downloaded on my laptop,especially the Nootka/Esperanza areas....any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

THANKS guys,appreciate the help! After a bit of looking I found TidesForFishing.It gives a good showing of the tides on the edge of Nootka,(Savvadera Is.),and all along the coast.Makes it real easy to figure it out.

X3 on Schralp tide.

Navionics also has tide info in addition to charts and everything else it does. Best boating/fishing app out there IMO.... it aint free however.

X3 on Schralp tide.

Navionics also has tide info in addition to charts and everything else it does. Best boating/fishing app out there IMO.... it aint free however.

Not too expensive either - $20 for basic and another $5 for enhanced if I recall correctly.

Wind Alert,current winds and data free. Real Tide,postional tide and currents free, Boat speed, free. Navionics 14.99 good charts and tracking. All have gps locationing as well. You dont ned anything else than these.

Cheers
A little Therapy is always good !

Schralp tide works on my iPhone and is a freebie but when in the app store it is way easier to find spelled ShralpTide, now how about some weather/wind apps?

Back