WANTED - used fishing boat 30k budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boats with Cuddy's are better for kids than bow rider, centre console or regular. I had my son out for 5 hours Saturday and even though he didn't sleep we relaxed and recharged under a blanket for 30 minutes with some books. Malibu's, campions, double eagles and even Livingston vikings are in your price range and have nice 18-21 footers. Might have to bargain him down. https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/mill-bay-pristine-2007-campion-602/7090595062.html

Looking for a while now and most good deals get snapped up fast of course . Hoping you guys could help me . Trying to keep budget around 30k want something safe and reliable as have 2 young kids that want to get out fishing . Campion , double eagle , trophy or anything of that nature with an outboard . Thanks in advance .

Hey Jon. With kids go with a cuddy. I recommend it. The campion makes a 185. I see lots in price range. Malibu 185 is also good boat. If you go double eagle guys often inflate price so just beware. If you do get a double eagle the 17ft is a good option. For 30k you should be able to find something decent.

Do not get a bowrider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back