wanted: Radar

sea_beyond

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a functional radar at a reasonable price. Hoping someone has upgraded to a new system and has one needing a good home. Will pay cash or trade gear etc.... Any possible leads would be much appreciated! Cheers

Check with Mike who use to be with HC on Naniamo. I'm sure he has some used systems at his place. The older used Furuno 7" NavNet are really good and not expensive. i would suggest a stand alone radar display, unless you have a 10" display. Someone on here will have his new contact info. That is Best money you will ever spend!!

Check with Mike who use to be with HC on Naniamo. I'm sure he has some used systems at his place. The older used Furuno 7" NavNet are really good and not expensive. i would suggest a stand alone radar display, unless you have a 10" display. Someone on here will have his new contact info. That is Best money you will ever spend!!
Thanks Barrie, I'll try a figure out how to get Mike's contact info. I've used one of those Furuno units before and I think it would fit the bill perfectly. Anyone have Mike who use to work with Harbour Chandler's contact?

48b00eb55c8354c1f11d5c2cad37e49c.jpg
there ya go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back