Wanted-Radar, GPS and Kicker

Buy my Double Eagle and Ill leave on the radar, GPS 335c with chip.. but I just moved the kicker to my Campion... lol

Kelly
Did you see my posting on yamaha 8 high thrust power tilt tiller on Used Victoria

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother has a 2006 yamaha 9.9 that he is looking to sell, it has electric start and poer trim. I think he was looking for around $1300 and the motor is located in west van.

Thanks a lot for the replies guys ill be in touch. This is for my buddy who is just finishing up his build. I should have gave more info on the kicker. Looking for an 8, 9.9 prefer high thrust with elec start,tilt,controls and an XL shaft.

Peterman dont tempt me. Im a broke student otherwise i would be all over that DE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for ya Kelly... 6 yrs of the wife not working to raise the little guys... Ive lost all my toys except the boat... and thats because everyone at home eats halibut..

If your not a broke student, your probably a broke working stiff like the rest of us...lol

My brother has a 2006 yamaha 9.9 that he is looking to sell, it has electric start and poer trim. I think he was looking for around $1300 and the motor is located in west van.

Mikep, whats the scoops with that motor ??

hrs. etc.. Im in the market

SiTex Radar

I have a SiTex T150 radar with an MRT145 scanner I have been meaning to post for sale somewhere. It has all the gear needed to install. It is an older unit but works fine. I don't know what it is worth but we could ask around if you are interested. Send me a message if you are interested and I will give you a call.

Back