wanted quad

islander55

hey guys im looking for a good condition quad that gets up and goes good at a good price. i really like the brute forces and can ams but they do cost alot more for a good one. please let me know what you got thank you im located in ladysmith

Hey mat I have a 2003 Honda rubicon 500 and a 2005 660 grizzly I would take 5k for honda and 6k for the grizz. If interested I can send all the specs.

dont be in a rush. try and find someone you feel good about buying a quad from or a mechanic you trust to go over it. research the model and year of one you find and are thinking about and check the issue with them. Most people want waaay to much for there old shity beat on quads. Presure washing does wonders but cracks or bent frame can be pretty common. Look at the price of the model when it came out. People are out to lunch with there pricing. They drop 2g on a 10yr old bike no way. Research, go on quad forums..

Last edited by a moderator:
dont be in a rush. try and find someone you feel good about buying a quad from or a mechanic you trust to go over it. research the model and year of one you find and are thinking about and check the issue with them. Most people want waaay to much for there old shity beat on quads. Presure washing does wonders but cracks or bent frame can be pretty common. Look at the price of the model when it came out. People are out to lunch with there pricing. They drop 2g on a 10yr old bike no way. Research, go on quad forums..

yes for sure thanks for the info fish stalker

Lol my Honda was 12k new bare and it has lots of extras specifically 1000 rims and tires and a 500 warn. Drop 2k I don't think so its less then half. We just sold a 1988 Honda 350 for 3800. Well more like 5 years ago it was my pops my pops. Both my bikes are only used a handful of times for hunting and the Honda used once a year in the last 3 years on the May long weekend. The grizzly is also 12000 barebones it also has plenty of extras. I agree take your time but if you think you can get these bikes for less then 5k buy them. I seen the crap people try too sell. It's pretty crazy. We have 3 750 king quads and these 2 I want two more king quads. I've owned both these bikes since brand new and could care less if I sell them. They didn't even see any action this year at all.

Sounds like 2 good bikes. Do your own research and make you own decision. Sound like these are good bikes and not beat up

Back