Wanted Fishing/Cruising Boat

burnsy22

I am looking for an 18-22 foot fishing/cruising boat. My wife is hellbent on making me get one with a cuddy so that is a stipulation. I also prefer an outboard engine if possible. Email me at burnsy22@hotmail.com with pictures and as many details as possible.

With a new baby on the way in January my budget is a bit limited so newer boats aren't really much of an option. 15k is my upper limit, above that would have to be a really special boat. The more the better of course in relation to fishing IE Kicker, down riggers etc..

I have seen a few 90's explorers and trophy's in the range but nothing has been perfect.

PS I am in Nanaimo, but the lower mainland would work as well for the right deal. Thanks

I know 15k isn't much for a good boat but I know a good deal is out there some where.

Can get crazy good deals in the southern USA, if you're willing to drive it up or have it shipped! iboats.com, craigslist.org, and so on. I've seen mid 2000s trophys for under 10k (trophy maybe not being #1 brand, but could do worse).

I bought my Campion 542 in Seattle 2 years ago, saved about 30-40% from prices in Canada.

But if local is the only choice, I saw an ad for a 1998 Campion 542 in Eagle Eye in Sooke for $14k. I can get the # if you want it.

Back