Wanted : boat cleats

Hello,

Anyone have a pair of these boat cleats hanging around or know where I can buy them? I went to steveston marine and they didn't have it. I just want to match it up.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-214146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-214146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 42
Those look like the weld oncleats because of the casting shape. I'll bet they either tapped them or the boat builder did.

I have cleats that look like that minus the squiggly logo and they woukd have to be tapped.

Try a Kingfisher dealer. Checkpoint or Galleon. I got those horizontal gunnel rod holders from Checkpoint ordered from Kingfisher, they may have the cleats in stock or can bring them in from KF.

Here is a filthy dirty one that has been kicking around the shop. We use these as needed as they are weld on cleats. That's why they have the flanges. You can easily drill holes and run a tap. 1/4 inch should work just fine. They are not expensive 15 bucks each kinda thing. I've got shiny new ones around here somewhere.

If you are on the mainland and want to pop by I'll tap a couple for you. 20221020_145001.jpg20221020_145005.jpg

Back