Wanted 25-30 foot boat with twins and trailer

kaelc

My buddy sold his moored boat and is looking for something reliable to fish 4 out of. Seating for 4 under a hard top would be nice. Stand up head preferred. A trailer with electric over hydraulic brakes preferred. Reliable 4 stroke power, twins preferred or main with a good kicker. 25-30 foot. Mid 90’s or newer 2000’s preferred. Max budget is 100k CAD but we know if the crack is good we can push him!

There's a 2570 with twin low hour 150 Yammies on Marketplace. Delta . 99k .
Yes, he was hesitant about it and it sold. It was going to be about 122 with radar and adding a trailer, before taxes and only had seating for 4 out of the weather. Good value for someone!
What about that 25' Parker down in WA? Sounds like we can cross the border like the old good days now.

Thanks I relooked at this and sent it to him again. The 9'8" beam I didn't know about but after looking at it I said dam that's rare and closer to what he is coming from. Pretty complete, looks like a complete electronics package, not sure about the trailer but hey it has a trailer! He could get a bimini built to cover the other two seats.

Yes, he was hesitant about it and it sold. It was going to be about 122 with radar and adding a trailer, before taxes and only had seating for 4 out of the weather. Good value for someone!

Thanks I relooked at this and sent it to him again. The 9'8" beam I didn't know about but after looking at it I said dam that's rare and closer to what he is coming from. Pretty complete, looks like a complete electronics package, not sure about the trailer but hey it has a trailer! He could get a bimini built to cover the other two seats.
Parker uses lots of wood, a competent surveyor would be mandatory.

Ya you won’t get 4 under that hard top, even the pilot house Parker of that size is small inside, big dance floor, nice riding boats

Out of curiosity did he look at the robalo for 99k? It’s checked all the boxes.
We were thinking of running up there and I was looking though the 2004 Robalo brochure and strange that model number isn’t there. Not in 2003 or 2005. Found a site that said they stopped making that model in 2001. Sure enough it’s a 2001. Meanwhile seller got a deposit but did change the advert so honest mistake. Between not having electric over hydraulic brakes and an old radar, and word on a great deal on a slighter smaller boat from my buddies mechanic we are letting that one go. If it had the beam of the two sailfish for sale I’d have pushed harder for him to buy it. Anyone look at the 2 Grady white sailfish in Campbell River and Tofino? 110 and 160k.

We were thinking of running up there and I was looking though the 2004 Robalo brochure and strange that model number isn’t there. Not in 2003 or 2005. Found a site that said they stopped making that model in 2001. Sure enough it’s a 2001. Meanwhile seller got a deposit but did change the advert so honest mistake. Between not having electric over hydraulic brakes and an old radar, and word on a great deal on a slighter smaller boat from my buddies mechanic we are letting that one go. If it had the beam of the two sailfish for sale I’d have pushed harder for him to buy it. Anyone look at the 2 Grady white sailfish in Campbell River and Tofino? 110 and 160k.
That robalo has a small deck. I jumped up there last week as it's sitting on my buddies property. There's an abnormal amount of bow to that thing. Looked well kept but half the deck of a 232.

@kaelc
Yeah tagged him in that post. 1990's hull it looks like.
That robalo has a small deck. I jumped up there last week as it's sitting on my buddies property. There's an abnormal amount of bow to that thing. Looked well kept but half the deck of a 232.
Thanks. There is a wicked 232 on the East Coast right now but he wants a little bigger.

Yeah tagged him in that post. 1990's hull it looks like.

Thanks. There is a wicked 232 on the East Coast right now but he wants a little bigger.
A 232 is sneaky big. They are woefully underpowered with a 250 (like you often see). Very seaworthy hulls. Lots of 27 footers don't have the deck of a 232 (not that they are my favorite but they are great boats).

Back