Wanted: 24 ft Used trailer

single,tandem axle? tri-axle,, what gvw? for trailering a 24' boat.. this would help....

UMMMM Where does it say hes looking for a travel trailer??LOL LOL
be cheaper in the long run to buy a brand new one one of the known marine place has them Tuff trailers with the oil bearing and they really are not that expensive considering they come with a 5 year waranty.

Unless you find a smoking good deal with good axles they are hard to come by.... BUT if you do find one im looking for one that will hold my 26 !!!!! LOL even give you a moose roast LOL LOL. thanks
Wolf

I was told that oil bath bearings were great if the trailer gets a lot of use- otherwise very prone to corrosion on the surface above the oil due to condensation. Just what I was advised- Tuff trailers are cool though. I gave up looking at used junk and bought one at Sherwood Marine- not a great deal, but I just got tired of looking---

Not my trailer but if someone is interested in the Craigslist one and they want someone to look at it for them pm me. I bought my boat last summer and I know how frustrating it is to ride the ferry back and forth for no reason.

Check out the Govt. Auction site at ‘bcauction.ca’. They have a large tandem axel trailer which looks like it could use some TLC and will likely go for a low bid; currently it is at around $11.00. If you are in Victoria you can go have a look at it.

Correction --- looks like it is in Cranbrook not Victoria and the bid is up to $27.00. Still not a bad price for a large boat trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back