Wanted: 2359 Trophy Pro

Go.Fish

A buddy is in search of a 2359 Trophy Pro with Alaskan Bulkhead if anyone has one for sale or a lead on one
Fuel injected inboard. Or podded outboard
Budget in neighborhood of $60k +/-
Can be in need of repair if the price is right

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
thought i saw one on boats for sale bc, facebook marketplace. may have been a 2559

There's definitely one on Facebook, I'm not sure how to attach to this site but it looks good, like under 60hours on the main and I think $45 k

I don’t see the 45k boat if you have a link...
Also, that last one for 65 has a vinyl window around the back of the cab so doesn’t look like it has the Alaska Bulkhead.

Thanks for the replies so far and the pm. Keep em coming will update when one is found

Do a search in the boats buy/ wanted for sale forum section. 2359 Alaskan trophy on Facebook. Link is attached in thread 45K
Grand Prairie Alberta. Road trip

Ahh yes that one thanks.... I had actually sent that to him but he talked to the seller about that when it was posted. A few issues... not fuel injected, alpha 1 leg and the fibreglass has gone chalky
I’d buy that if I was in the market, pod/outboard, polish...sell the 5.7. Price is decent

Bump.
The search continues! Appreciate the leads so far... Missed out on a few good ones and passed on a few bad ones so far

65? Not making a lot of sense to get an American boat with the exchange rates and duties/shipping.
I still look at @Cannonball’s last Whaler as the kind of boat you can get for $50k so badass.

pricey but has some goodies
Search complete. Thanks for the quick link 32Knots! And all the above help and ideas
He went with this one. New engine, new trailer. Just trying to get it to the border.
popular boats apparently the sellers inbox blew up ;)

Cheers

Search complete. Thanks for the quick link 32Knots! And all the above help and ideas
He went with this one. New engine, new trailer. Just trying to get it to the border.

Cheers
Nice, ads gone so couldn’t see exact details of boat, but you’ll like the 2359. I’ve had mine about 10 years now

Cheers

I accept beer or fishing as payment.

Bay view towing and buddy broker to bring it across.

I accept beer or fishing as payment.

Bay view towing and buddy broker to bring it across.
We have similar ideas, I said prawns as finders fee haha. If it was my boat I’d owe you a trip!
He’s already arranged shipping and brokerage, not sure who he’s using for either

Back