Wanted 14 foot welded aluminum

Hey I've got a mint condition ssv 14 Lund with all brand new motors with less then 50 hrs on both. The motors are 2014 mercury 25hp efi, 2014 mercury 3.5hp long leg, both motors are four stroke, I just had the boat all wired up for down riggers and a prawn puller, it's also got a charging kit installed as well. It's got brand new seats and I just put on brand new led lights on the trailer as well. I can add in a Ace line hauler witch is pretty much new and a brand new lowrance elite 7 chirp witch is a chart plotter/depth sounder, it can also do downs can imaging as well. It comes with scotty depth master down riggers with 300ft of braided line and both. The boat is also a double riveted boat as strong as welded if not stronger, I fished all over Nootka sound and ezerenza inlet and man it's a fish slayer, there's lots more I want to list that I had done . Please let me know if your interested thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Matt - were you up at Experanza between the Sept 13 and 16? Saw a boat just like yours off Rosa on either the 14th or 15th.

Back