VHF radio CD Cerification training course

Drink

323EFF5C-AE8A-423E-B112-D53317FBD6D2.jpeg Just sold my boat and came across the mandatory marine Restricted Operator Certificaion simulator course material.
If you use a VHF I am sure you are all aware you require this certification.
I have the CD simulator and a couple of the course material hand books. Would you not rather review the material on your own time rather than hitting the classroom. Once your comfortable with the material you can make arrangements with your PowerSquadron rep in your area and orally go through the exam.
Paid $55 for the material and if anyone's interested it theirs. That's the least to do keep everyone safe.
Live in South Burnaby
Send a pm if interested

Last edited:
View attachment 43365 Just sold boat and came across the mandatory marine Restricted Operator Certificaion simulator course material.
If you use a VHF I am sure you are all aware you require this certification.
I have the CD simulator and a couple of the course material hand books. Would you not rather review the material on your own time rather than hitting the classroom. Once your comfortable with the material you can make arrangements with your PowerSquadron rep in your area and orally go through the exam.
Paid $55 for the material and if anyone's interested it theirs. That's the least to do keep everyone safe.
Live in South Burnaby
Send a pm if interested
Thanks for looking as someone has claimed it.

Back