vedder river

R

rollin

fished from the bridge to the cannal on sat temp was cold ice was forming on my waders, seen only one fish caught up by the bridge must have been wild, it was put back.

iam new to here but love to fish when is a good time to go to the Vedder ?

vedder is hard to predict it's constantly changing with the rain, late jan thru feb is a good time to try to land a nice winter steelhead. unfortunatly you have to find them, they won't come to you unless you get lucky.

maybe u can tell me when u think is a good time to go ? if not i will come on a day i think is good and try my luck . i live in burnaby so i need to travel early . thankx 4 ur feedback !

Go now. There are fish in there now all you have to do is go get them.

Anybody fished the vedder latly ? Thinking of going to check it out Tuesday .And what are they taking ? roe , worms, or other?

the water levels should be down enough now due to the lack of rain. anytime know is a good time to go, stop by freds bait and tackle its on the way, they should be able to point ya in the right direction for bait. sorry a long time steelheader just won't tell ya what to use. it's all in the learning curve.

bent tips & tight lines

Ya i know i have fished for everything and have caught almost all of them,But a steelhead is what i need to finish my list of fish. And about that learning curve i t is along one. Funny thing happens to me when i fish for chomerz , I take friends with me and they hook in before me. This has happened to me twice now , I think i"ll be going by my self next time ,and they are rookies, Thats the kicker !So little time , So much water.

good luck, let me know how ya make out. i'll be up their this weekend.i'll let ya know how i do.

bent tips & tight lines

Was raining pretty good yesterday and today. Water was pretty grey and ugly for most of the day. Hopefully no more of the clay bank will slump in anytime soon.

water conditions where awsome on sat lots of guys fishing the vedder, as far as i could see side to side, who the lucky guy was who landed one, good on ya i got skunked.

bent tips & tight lines

Back