Vancouver Boat Show.

walleyes

Crew Member
Anybody else register for the virtual show. I did this morning, kinda interesting to see what it’s like. See what kind of new toys there is out there. More interested in the gadgets than any boat.

I thought about it but i was like what possible could they offer me over the internet that is not already available over the internet.

I thought about it but i was like what possible could they offer me over the internet that is not already available over the internet.
understanding and the ability to ask questions of speakers if you dont.

thx. just registered and signed up for the seminars as well. cool its free.

weather is awesome so far. so was the sewing thing.

Last edited:
nothing is a substitute for a good BS in person though. Tried getting a quote on some electronics and ended up getting a quote about $400 more than a quote I got pre boat show. Its a bundle package so in person its nice to barter a bit but next to impossible online. Just my opinion

nothing is a substitute for a good BS in person though. Tried getting a quote on some electronics and ended up getting a quote about $400 more than a quote I got pre boat show. Its a bundle package so in person its nice to barter a bit but next to impossible online. Just my opinion

Agreed, nothing beats Boats, Beers and Babe5 boys weekend. Can’t wait to get this show back on the normal program.

Back