Vancouver Area Prawn and Crabbing regs.

Pippen

I am hoping someone can help me. For some stupid reason my laptop at work won't let me open up BC Fishing regs (or hunting regs for that matter!!:()!! Any time I search and click the link it won't open up the file.

Anyhow......for the local Van. waters and Howe sound can anyone let me know if and when prawns and crabs are open or closed for that matter until? Are both still open? [:I]

I just thought someone may have regs handy.

Thanks!

Thanks VB.....that is the link that I have but for some reason my firewall at work stops that one and the BC hunting regs from opening and those are the only ones???[?] Those are the only two links I ever have issues with and I have them saved in my faves but they stopped working about 6 months ago!![}:)]

Conspiracy by our company against anglers and hunters?? Not too sure??;)

Is there any crabbing to be had in either Beacher bay or Pedder bay? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by Highliner

Is there any crabbing to be had in either Beacher bay or Pedder bay? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

There is some crabbing in Beacher bay, seems the traps are all piled up near the marina. If it were me, I would dump my traps just off of the small islands directly opposide the marina. I haven't crabbed lateley, but some guys have gotten a few, it has not been on fire or anything.

Back