Vacuum Sealer Recommendations

Hanford shows shipping as $100 when I add to cart. Yikes.
Scott I’m assuming you use the ones from Amazon with success? I don’t see where it says these are 4mm?

Scott I’m assuming you use the ones from Amazon with success? I don’t see where it says these are 4mm?
Must have done something wrong Tips. You are still in town aren't you. I get $59 using Purulator

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    177.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I actually just ordered yesterday, going to try them and I'll let you know
if they work out.

My halford order in March had $22 for shipping to Port Coquitlam. The bags have been great. Amazon would be a gamble for quality. Plenty of cheap crap on Amazon.

Attachments

• 309EA858-381F-44C6-B541-85E48580FD9D.png
    309EA858-381F-44C6-B541-85E48580FD9D.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 23
Get the 4mm from Halfords. Been down your road. Do it once and do it right. Buy a case, sell some to your buddies.
Cheap yes. I have been buying when on sale. But you use twice as many because they are thin and break seal a lot.
That’s why I’m looking for alternatives
PM sent.

Foosaver and 4mil bags from Halfords and your food will last a long time in freezer. We have salmon that is a year old plus and still looks and tastes like it did when vac packed. Don't cheap out.

Note some bags advertise on Amazon being 4 mil but the only side 4 mil is the rough side.

Back