Vacuum Sealer Recommendations

Vaccumsealers are great if you consume your fish quickly. My seals go quite a bit which is a waste. I really noticed a huge difference with some of the fish I had done with a proper commercial chamber sealer.

These fish I pulled out are probably a year and half and it's like they are freshly caught. Heavy bags and a chambersealer is like night and day difference.

I still haven't pulled trigger on one but I am starting to think about either just making one or buying used commercial one. I really only need the vaccum module and can design the rest.

I like the VP but I don't like the size. Want something a bit bigger.

Vaccumsealers are great if you consume your fish quickly. My seals go quite a bit which is a waste. I really noticed a huge difference with some of the fish I had done with a proper commercial chamber sealer.

These fish I pulled out are probably a year and half and it's like they are freshly caught. Heavy bags and a chambersealer is like night and day difference.

I still haven't pulled trigger on one but I am starting to think about either just making one or buying used commercial one. I really only need the vaccum module and can design the rest.

I like the VP but I don't like the size. Want something a bit bigger.
We should all see if we can go in on a container of the things from China. Might have to assmble them here. I bet these things cost under $100 to manufacture. Just like the Espars

Wolf has custom designed one from China. There really isn't anything high tech on chamber sealer. I just want something a bit bigger and can roll around.

Wolf has custom designed one from China. There really isn't anything high tech on chamber sealer. I just want something a bit bigger and can roll around.
Yeah it's too bad that anything that can do a whole fillet is an absolute beast of a machine.

I have a foodpac chamber machine that will do 4 sides at a time. I bought it used. New I think that size is around 5 grand. And yes these machines are hands down another level as @SpringVelocity mentioned above about how you can take a long term frozen piece out and tastes fresh. It also cuts the work load down by about 75 percent. One thing I'll mention though, I wouldn't buy a offshore knock off product because if you need parts then good luck. Theses machines do need to be serviced once and a while and stuff will eventually break and need repair.

Also there are types with the 2 sealing lines and types with the 1/2 inch cross hatched seal. I like the cross hatched seal. Think those machines have an upper and a lower heat strip. Imo they are the best

Back