vacuum bags

fish4all

any recent thoughts on where to buy 4 mil bags. Also looking for bags with the gold backing.

I have ordered a pallet of 5 mill bags 6.5" x 11.5 and 7.5 x 15.5 Not sure of the exact price yet as they are now sitting in Tacoma in a container awaiting the conclusion of the truckers strike I have ordered these for the guys that ordered my machines last year but will have some available to pick up in Sooke I like the 6.5 x 11.5 for my wife and I but the 7.5 x 15.5 are great for a larger family The 7.5 " width is so we can do 2 at a time

I have tried a few different types of bags and found that the 5 mill are the best That is also what the professionals use for fish with bones

Hey fish4all - the thread labelled "chambered sealers" has some information on vac bags and a few places to buy them.

Hey gon fishin - do you still have the vaccum sealer machines for sale? I read on the other thread that you were selling some last year? Thakns.

The bags have arrived The 5 mill bags 11.5 inches by 6.5 inches are $95 per thousand and the 5 mill bags 7.5 inches by 15 inches are $115 per case of 750 or $150 per thousand Taxes included In stock Fob Sooke
These bags are for a Vacuum Chamber sealer and WILL NOT work on a food saver or a Weston nozzle machine
Dave

personally , i use Cabela's [ U.S.A.] vacuun cutter roll 11" x 50' 4 mil on sale right now for $16.49 u.s.price , you cut for length whatever you need , available in 8"- 11" or 15 " width i use em for fish, garden stuff, and wild game sausages etc, no problems at all ! check em out on-line . No debates on shopping Canadian please .

What is the largest chunk of meat ie moose roast that will fit in the 215? And what 5ml bag would be appropriate?
thank you
steven

williams lake

ps in lite of the white oil mist issues should I still order one?
thank you

What is the largest chunk of meat ie moose roast that will fit in the 215? And what 5ml bag would be appropriate?
thank you
steven

williams lake

ps in lite of the white oil mist issues should I still order one?
thank you

About a 6-8 pound roast will fit in a 10X18 bags and easily fit in a 215. As for the oil mist my unit still works but I think I will end up needing a new motor.

Check Amazon.ca $999 and free shipping when they are in stock.

Lisa at vacuumsealersunlimited.com is awesome and has many great deals,
also get an extra 10% off using discount code SM914
I'm not affiliated in anyway, just had great service, super fast shipping and real nice quality products,
I use a US postal address and go pick it up but she will ship to Canada as well.
she has nice heavy duty sealer, chamber sealers and bags galore as well as bulk rolls

hmmm for such a big beefy machine why has several had issues with the oil spray ?? these things are 8x 10 x the cheepo units...there should not be need to replace motors or even worry??
hmmmm

steven

I just picked one up from Lisa @ VSU, awesome service. We worked out some minor shipping issues lol. I got some 4mil bags from her and some 5 mil bags from Les @ Enterprise. Knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with my machine :)

I just picked one up from Lisa @ VSU, awesome service. We worked out some minor shipping issues lol. I got some 4mil bags from her and some 5 mil bags from Les @ Enterprise. Knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with my machine :)

Hey Country Boy. how is your sealer working out that you bought from Lisa. Im thinking of getting one too. Positive and negative comments welcome. thanks

Back