Used pickup market

I have a truck for sale that might work for you?
It's on a dealer lot in Richmond right now.

I'd take 37,500k for it today

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 188K

This was going to be my 10 year work truck but unforeseen work/life move to Dallas Texas has changed plans.

I have only owned for about 8 months and have performed major updates to bring it up to great overall condition, truck is ready to go with no issues

History of recent service work/upgrades and all receipts available:

• Brand new turbo removal and replacement completed by JD Diagnostics and Diesel in Abbotsford March 2022 $4200
  • DELETE - EGR Delete and exhaust reconfigure completed by JD Diagnostics and Diesel in Abbotsford March 2022 $2500
  • Installation of Kenwood Audio double din Excelon DMX706S w/ wireless Apple Car Play and wireless Android Auto – Installation of USB ports for hardwire connections also for both Car Play Apps. Installation of remote start. Installation of microphone for hands free. Installation of high res backup camera integrated into tailgate for factor look. Completed by Krank’d Audio in Langley $3000
  • New WIN module (ignition module) replaced by White Rock Dodge - $1000
  • Full brake and rotor removal and replacement $3900 completed by Wards Hillop Napa Auto Pro in White Rock
  • All oil changes up to date

I'm getting absolutely rinsed on this as I paid $37,500 for it in March 2022 and then did a bunch of work to it! My loss your gain!
I have the same truck/year with 433,000km. I'm curious why you have an aftermarket trailer brake controller? Did the stock one break?

No one knows what the market will be like over the next year plus.

I am in the commercial all makes vehicles and we are not getting much inventory. Gas vehicles in the larger (one ton) trucks have always been a slow market.....

Commercial vehicles are just about non existent (half ton trucks etc). Cargo vans in GM, non existent yet again for another year.

Used sales are holding high money still and will be for awhile, my cost on a 2-3 year old cargo van (2500 GMC van) is in mid $50K, when new I was paying right around $40K

We don't expect to see any changes soon!

I have quite a few customers wanting to order fleet, but I get the feeling that the "big boys" will drop fleet business as the profits are in regular sales.

We still believe bottom has not been hit yet.

Most vehicles shipped to our stores are all factory orders. Our new inventory if 20ish (haven't checked today) new on the lot.

But, if you are looking for a full load 3500, Duramanx, dually in white or black, we had one of each yesterday.

....and yes, high end is selling/leasing strongly still!

everything is nuts, hence CPI today hitting 8.2% and mortgage rates hitting 20 year highes, Still expecting another 1.5% increase in rates.

If I had to renew my mortgage today and thank god i don't have to for another three years. my mortgage payments would go from 1900 a month to almost 3k a month.

that has to start hurting consumer spending eventually

everything is nuts, hence CPI today hitting 8.2% and mortgage rates hitting 20 year highes, Still expecting another 1.5% increase in rates.

If I had to renew my mortgage today and thank god i don't have to for another three years. my mortgage payments would go from 1900 a month to almost 3k a month.

Yes - Its gotta start hurting everyone sooner or later... On the flip side.. anyone with a little cash will be able to get decent boat deals when people start selling their toys.

Darn I was getting ready to sell my 02 F350 V10. Sounds like my timings off Lol.

It does, and it should, but put it in perspective: anything under 2.5% at BoC is stimulus level interest. We've had it since 2009 so people have been lulled into regarding the rock bottom rates as long term normal. We're not going to see unemployment lines around the block because there are so many unfilled positions everywhere. Talk of stagflation is nonsense, not at all the same as the 70s.

Yeah I don’t think it’s gonna get to ugly.

But the thousand bucks a month I have right now going to small business like restaurants. Renovations, hobbies, appliances, vacations ect

Is going to go the bank for interest payments instead

That’s gotta have an effect is all I’m saying

Yeah I don’t think it’s gonna get to ugly.

But the thousand bucks a month I have right now going to small business like restaurants. Renovations, hobbies, appliances, vacations ect

Is going to go the bank for interest payments instead

That’s gotta have an effect is all I’m saying
I know what you mean and agree, but OTOH quite a few of those restaurants would welcome a reprieve after a summer of understaffed stress. The old normal of a place staying open from 11 am to 10 pm or so is largely gone, they have to close between lunch and dinner service to rest the few people they have working. Was very noticeable in the Okanagan this summer when in the past everything was wide open all day 7 days a week.

Back