USA 2016 Election - the countdown is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, just what is it your doing? Why is it an attack when someone bad mouths Trump but it's all cool for you to slander Hillary? Just asking.

Let me paint a picture of me, a defacto Trump supporter.

I am:

-Agnostic
-Educated and have a trade
-In no way racist, except the occasional stereotypical joke, which I don't leave whites out of. We need to laugh at this stuff.
-Believe in equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.
-Maybe better travelled around the world than 90+% of people here.
-Have seen the effects of war first hand and want it to be a thing of the past.
-I have children so am invested in the future

As I'm writing this, I lost interest, but could keep going. But basically if you knew me, you wouldn't label me with what you have. I'm sure you actually might be surprised that I have chosen Trump to be my preferred President.

Don't come at guys like me, because believe me, you will need us in the future. Like I've said, look what's happening around the world in western civilizations. The loud left minority has done some damage and people like me are turning more and more to the right because of it.

Sooo, just what is it your doing? Why is it an attack when someone bad mouths Trump but it's all cool for you to slander Hillary? Just asking.

You even reading this thread?!

I've constantly noted his failings. You guys are attacking ME!

...You haven't grasped that and use it as an excuse to call me a racist, bigot, fascist when you don't know me at all. ..Instead of attacking, try and find out why someone thinks differently to you.
Eastmon - I have never called you any of those names. Go back and reread my posts. I think that phenomenon is called "projection". You associate so closely w Trump - any judgement on his abilities, tactics, and suitability as a potential leader - I would suggest - you see projected on yourself. I would characterize my comments here as: "trying to find out why someone thinks differently to me"...

I find it weird that you guys haven't said anything bad about Hillary?

You even dismiss the charges against her as propaganda. What kind of shake up do you need to even have an admittance she is the epitome of corruption.

The fact they took hammers and acid bleach to hard drives/servers to cover up her corruption doesn't make you think twice?! I dunno man.

You even reading this thread?!

I've constantly noted his failings. You guys are attacking ME!

So what? You invite it. Still havnt answered why it's an attack when someone points out Trumps BS but it's all good for you to spout off about Hillary

You going to answer? Or spin it like Trump?

I'm not sure how else I can answer this. Because I just did. But I'll repeat.

I've have constantly agreed with his personality faults. But I have chosen to look past them due to the fact I don't know what he will do if/when elected, mainly due to the fact SHE IS A PROVEN CROOK! She represents everything that has gone wrong with western world politics and I don't believe she should be given a promotion for it.

The fact that she can do what others have and not be sent to jail like them shows the utter contempt that government has for us. We are the great unwashed in their eyes.

If you or I destroyed evidence in a federal investigation, we would be looking at the inside of a jail cell. She isn't.

That's even separate to the backdoor dealings, made fully public by wiki leaks (love that site, I also think Julian Assange and Edward Snowden are heros, not traitors), that show she has been bought and sold long ago.

I understand fully you choosing the better (in your eyes) candidate of the two on offer because neither are qualified. But you would at least give me a sense of satisfaction that your not a total imbecile if you once agreed she is ****.

I find it weird that you guys haven't said anything bad about Hillary
Clinton's email controversy opens up fuzzy world of document secrecy
Former secretary of state told FBI she did not pay attention to level of classification of information
Agreed SV. 300 MILLION and these are the 2 best candidates? With keys to nuclear weapons?
It think it's more accurate to state:
"One is unbearably crude, crooked, and lying and the other is a crooked lying politician."
That might help shed some light on the best of what is clearly a crappy choice.
YOU like this.

I think your assertion is unsupported, Eastmon. I think it would be fair to say - that given the 2 choices - I have more reservations over Trumps suitability to be the leader of the arguably most powerful Nation on this planet. That does not excuse Hillary's shortcomings - but - when balancing the choices of only the 2 options - I know which person does NOT demonstrate any leadership/governance potential (as well as no maturity or humaneness) - and the one reluctant choice left...

Too bad there wasn't a third choice - an independent, maybe.

Reluctant choice. Which we both have made.

I have chosen a wild card.

You have chosen a crook.

By all means, that's alright by me. That's how the system works.

Let me ask you this. Had there been another Republican candidate with the same platform that was more refined, would you consider?

Or are you a party voter?

"SHE IS A PROVEN CROOK"
Really?? Please list her convictions - and I mean the ones that include judgements by the Courts rather than those of Donald Trump and his media allies.

You might also want to google "Trump University"

"SHE IS A PROVEN CROOK"
Really?? Please list her convictions - and I mean the ones that include judgements by the Courts rather than those of Donald Trump and his media allies.

You might also want to google "Trump University"

Let's not be naive enough to connect half baked investigations with court convictions. That's a whole different story of corruption which is why I can't stand Hillary.

Martha Stewart went to jail for the same thing but of much lesser degree.

Bigbruce, you should prob just go back to ignoring this "troll" you pop up every now and again but don't really add much to either side.

No? Really? No?

This is a whole new ball game then.

The left has turned into exactly what they (and I) have been against in regards to the far right my whole life.

The far left is the same as the old far right. Except the far right is on the fringes but the left has some pull. Both make decisions based not on fact/reality but on pure emotion.

Let's not be naive enough to connect half baked investigations with court convictions. That's a whole different story of corruption which is why I can't stand Hillary.

Martha Stewart went to jail for the same thing but of much lesser degree.

Bigbruce, you should prob just go back to ignoring this "troll" you pop up every now and again but don't really add much to either side.

Ahhh. Conspiracy theorist. That explains a lot.

It's a little more work, but still easy sailings dealing with all of you at once, but here goes.

Clint, when you can explain acid bleachings and hammers being put to evidence requested by the FBI, you will answer that for me. No conspiracy but one to hide what she didn't want anyone to see. Your ambition to discredit me while either being ignorant of facts or ignoring them just makes you look like a bit of a fool.

Bigbruce, you should maybe just go eat a cheeseburger and leave it alone. If that's the best foot forward you can put into this debate, I don't know what to say. I can post links agentaqua style to defend Trump, but I'm not here to defend his business decisions, or him for that matter, whether or not they were just using his name and someone else was running the school or not. You are much more suited debating politics with the Ronald McDonald statue at your favourite burger joint.

Think you could post up some links to those court cases your going on about. the ones where she's guilty. Unless your full of **** it should be no problem for you and your " big" brain.

Think you could post up some links to those court cases your going on about. the ones where she's guilty. Unless your full of **** it should be no problem for you and your " big" brain.

Your still not listening. She hasn't been to court.

Your not helping your own cause here. At least support her by giving her the credit of being too smart to let legal such and such take her down.

You not admitting she is at least a bit shady shows how much knowledge of the situation you have.

I would ignore you, but it's too much fun showing your ignorance.

Sheeeit. I could go to my kids kindergarten and find people with better skills than you guys.

Utterly disgraceful on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back