ullphant lake

M

Maxpower

I am sure the spelling is not correct but where exactly is ullphant lake, I know it's near spectical then a logging road that is gated, but how long of a walk or should I mountain bike in?

It is Oliphant. It has been a while since I have been up there, but I think the walk would be at least 45 min or an hour. You would be better to bike in if you can.

So what you are saying is there i no 4wheel access at all
Ok I will admit it I am lazy and want the the easyest way in there but i guess the bike will do.

Its gated up but a quad can get around the gate.then off to the lake you go!!!

Wolf

if you have the chance, you should go to lois and wilddeer lakes. Both are in the deerholme forestry area, only open weekends this time of year, great dry flying for browns at lois, good size rainbows at wild deer. as for oliphant, it tends to get warm this time of the year, so fish deep, and go early......norminator

Where are these lakes, are they near victoria? Iwould be down for that, can they be accessed by road?

Where are these lakes, are they near victoria? Iwould be down for that, can they be accessed by road?

I'd get yourself a backroad map book. I found Oliphant lake that way. Took the mountain bikes up there took about 1 hour up 15 min down. Got skunked but nice ride. Take a spare and extra brake pads.[:p]

Back