Ucluelet Trip Video.

Lol it was pretty funny earlier in the summer on my home lake I had it out in the boat playing around with it and I wasn’t thinking (as usual) but I put it down on the dance floor of the boat to take off. Not thinking as I was trolling the boat is moving anyways I go to take off and as you know when you first pop them up they hover for a bit before they take off. Well I drove into it with the back of the boat. Once wasn’t enough as I thought I’ll just put it in sport mode and take right off. Nope second time drove the boat into it lol. Got away lucky and just chipped one blade tip but it bounced around then boat pretty good.

Lol I've done similar things. My boat was still but forgot one of my rods was in an upper holder and curving back high up over the back of the boat. Hit that and send the drone down hard luckily into the boat and broke a blade and a line guide but luckily nothing else. Also don't recommend trying to mess with it in the house lol. Thought since the rec room was pretty big I could get away with starting it up and lifting it off the ground in there. Nope, so many electronics in the house and magnetic fields etc.. it sent the drone into the wall pretty quick. Good slice in the drywall and a screaming wife were the results of that F up lol.

Back