Ucluelet Tuna Video Fishing Trip

kaelc

Big thanks to @zloy @Thunder21 @ryanb @Pippen and everyone getting us out there and on the fish. If you have 10 minutes to watch this video, would love your comments and suggestions for improvements. We were just thrilled to get into fish on our first time out. My editor messed up the timeline in the video but regardless, it was a great trip.

Good edit and commentary! If I was being picky, I'd say the font used when you were subtitling speech was overly large - more appropriate for the video title and chapter title, but that's just me. The content was excellent, and that's what counts. You captured the energy and excitement of a great trip. Well done.

Good edit and commentary! If I was being picky, I'd say the font used when you were subtitling speech was overly large - more appropriate for the video title and chapter title, but that's just me. The content was excellent, and that's what counts. You captured the energy and excitement of a great trip. Well done.
Great feedback, I should have told my editor a smaller font! I thought it but didn't.

Big thanks to @zloy @Thunder21 @ryanb @Pippen and everyone getting us out there and on the fish. If you have 10 minutes to watch this video, would love your comments and suggestions for improvements. We were just thrilled to get into fish on our first time out. My editor messed up the timeline in the video but regardless, it was a great trip.
This makes me sorry I jammed out.
The video is awesome.

Back