TV HELP

Stosh

I‘m shopping for a new 55/65” TV. I‘ve had good luck with Samsung, Sony and LG in the past.
It will only be used for watching tv shows and streaming some movies - No gaming.
Any reviews/suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks
Stosh

I would buy Samsung again.
So many different models available now.
You really need to research to get the right one

I second the Samsung . Have a couple and one is going on 12+ years old. Of course there’s new technology but I have a hard time replacing something that works just fine.

Good time of the year to be looking lots of sales. I bought a 65" at Costco at XMas time a few years ago and have been really happy with it's performance.

I have had 3 LGs over the last 15 years the oldest is running strong

Roku smart TVs from Walmart cheap they seem to last some of mine are 5 years old now I havnt actually heard of any breaking a 65 is around 500-600

Roku smart TVs from Walmart cheap they seem to last some of mine are 5 years old now I havnt actually heard of any breaking a 65 is around 500-600
I have a couple of these from Costco. Just picked up the second one a couple months ago 58” for $460. Full smart capability. I was always a Samsung guy but the last couple kitchen appliances I have bought have left a bad impression.

I have a Panasonic I bought 14 years ago when we bought our home and still going strong.

Bought a 65" curved Samsung early during COVID and it has an amazing picture.

I bought a new Samsung 55 about a year ago. The guy at visions talked me into spending another 300 bucks on the higher end model, he said trust you'll thank me later. Glad I took his advise. The remote is awsome and the processing is quick. My bud bought the really high end Sony that day as well, he ended up taking it back for the Samsung.

Ohh and I paired it up with their sound bar. Their Samsung top model one. Wicked little setup. Easy to use

I’ve only had Samsungs for the last 15 years. My tvs are all over ten years old. 55” main tv still going strong so no need to replace. I find the specs to not really translate to how the tv looks in real life so I find it best to see them all in person and pick the one with the picture quality and features that you want.

Sony. I have a 70” x90j and it’s got a great processor and vivid picture

I have an LG 65 4K smart tv 2021 and have another 55” LG 4K smart as well I Will only run LG from now on. I had Samsung they were good but ever since switching to LG appliances and now tvs no turning back for me! Plus you can use the ThinQ app on your phone to control all those devices if needed.

I have an LG 65 4K smart tv 2021 and have another 55” LG 4K smart as well I Will only run LG from now on. I had Samsung they were good but ever since switching to LG appliances and now tvs no turning back for me! Plus you can use the ThinQ app on your phone to control all those devices if needed.
Whats the model # of your LG‘s
thanks
Stosh

Back