TrophyXL reel

Buy the new Trophy QR - I had a good opportunity to use one for a few weeks last summer, there is a demonsterous difference between the two Trophy models and they work way better out of the box than the TFO. If you are looking for a screamin' deal, I have a new never spooled Gold MR2 Islander for a good price...and two used MR2's, very well maintained, one gold and one black.

I also have two barely used gold TFO mooching reels and two Hardy Silex reels for sale.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Anybody using these ?
have had a problem with line creeping on a similar product.

I have both models and the the first one the XLS had one problem 5 years ago and I fixed it by putting grease on the freespool tab thats all it needed great reel!!!!!!

Now last year got 2 of the QR and put it through absolute hell was told to abuse it to see how they would hold up had one problem with them at the end of the year but fixed them very quickly it was absolutlly pouring out and the cork inside got a little damp. All I did was wiped them dry and added some cork oil and good as new!!!

Again really not a big deal since the worked flawless for 3 1/2 months without nothing at trust me they got a ton of work I am very very impressed with them and my guests loved playing a fish on them and would highly recommend them way cheaper than an islander too

Good luck Wolf

You can call me at the shop tommorrow 244-1011 in Nanaimo

quote:Originally posted by Fishallspec

I am interested in your gold MR2,drop me a e-mail.

Back