Trophy 2002 WA conversion to Hardtop ???

fishwish

I bought my radar arch from a guy in Victoria who had Jenkins Marine convert his Trophy WA soft top, into a fully enclosed fiberglass hardtop with nice big windows.

Does anyone have pics of this, or another Trophy conversion along the same lines? I don't have the guy's contact info anymore, but I think that some of you might know him. He also put a pod on the back for a Yamaha 150.

I am in need of a hardtop due to a growing family, that would like a little more protection form the elements. I really like the Trophy set up that I have right now, and an enclosed boat (and aluminum) that would be an improvement is not in the financial picture at the moment :) .

I thought that I would look into this option.

FishWish

Hey Guys

I sold my 2002 Trophy last year to buy a hewescraft but I did look into the hardtop for the trophy before it sold. If you want to order the hardtop from the factory and install yourself its not cheap. The cheapest price I found was $7000 from Bob Feil Boats and Motors in Wenatchee WA. I have got a few quotes in Canada and some were as high as $11000 from Dock Side Marine in Kelowna. The quotes were for the full hard top with Glass side windows. You could also buy the hardtop and put on plastic windows and that was around $3500.

Thanks
JAC

hewesonthefraser.jpg

quote:as high as $11000 from Dock Side Marine in Kelowna

Not a good example, surprised it wasn't more. Nice guys, friendly service, but wacky prices on most things. Mostly a ski boat place for Alberta oil money lakefront types.

Back