Trailer parts

Sea Chaser

Crew Member
Where you guys sourcing parts for boat trailer?
EZ loader trailer
Greasing up the wheel bearings today found my callipers pretty seized

Need new callipers / pads
Might as well get a new set of bearings / seal.

I’m on the mainland and know they have EZ loader dealership in chilliwack for parts but wondering if there’s any where else out there . Even the World Wide Web.
Cheers

Where you guys sourcing parts for boat trailer?
EZ loader trailer
Greasing up the wheel bearings today found my callipers pretty seized

Need new callipers / pads
Might as well get a new set of bearings / seal.

I’m on the mainland and know they have EZ loader dealership in chilliwack for parts but wondering if there’s any where else out there . Even the World Wide Web.
Cheers
Easternmarine & trailer partsdepot. They’re outta the east coast US. I’ve ordered a couple things from them and it’s been cheaper than ordering stuff locally even with duty. Plus better selection. It’s also worth asking your local dealer depending the part.

I highly recommend this place....great service, selection & prices...fast shipping:

I've been happy with the service from Highliner in Delta -- not EZ Loader, but some parts are generic. They've really helped me out when I was broken down away from home.

You can order direct from the manufacturer and pick up if you live in the lower Mainland. 604 946-6177 https://highlinertrailer.com/

Was referred to trailerman in Abbotsford . Chris from there set me up with some parts I needed . Decent pricing too and seemed quite knowledgeable on all the parts .

Back