As new Tandem EZ Loader Trailer - 7500 lb.

miglenda

'SOLD' -April 2014-_----7

Thanks for all who showed interest in it.

----------------/-//--//----------:::/

SOLD

Hi, I am assisting in selling a friend of mine's Tandem 2003 EZ Loader trailer.

7500 lb torsion arm suspension.
The gross weight is 9200 lbs.
It has 4 bunk's and the over all length is 27'.
It is at the moment set at 24' from the front bow point to the end of the bunks.
It has electric brakes and has*never been in salt water...The trailer was purchased in 2003 with a new 27.5 Donzi LXC

The trailer has *only a maximum of 15 km on it since new...It was moved new to a boat storage and then he moved it from storage (Richmond) to launch it in the Fraser...The trailer is located in Cloverdale...The trailer is more or less like new -The Galvanization is shiny with no rust spots. Note backing plates

Note, this is an adjustable series trailer...1ZEAANTG23A024884

Quote from EZ Loader web site: "EZ Trailers are fully adjustable, bolt together style trailers. Nearly every component on the trailer is adjustable. This allows the Adjustable series to fit a very wide variety of boats of nearly any size, age, or hull design."

*The wheels, tires, fenders and winch were stolen.

It now has a new set of 10 ply tires, (came with 8 ply) including galvanized wheels. (no fenders - no winch) ...EZ loader wants $61.00 US each per fender and between $150.00 US to $230.00 US for the winch... The price depends on the weight of the boat. u

If you are looking to purchase a new or used trailer, this one is as close as you will get to being new.

He was asking $4500.00 but has lowered by $500.00 so as to cover new fenders and winch. $4000.00
(I understand that this trailer is approximately $9000.00 + tax to replace)

Serious inquiries only please. It is as good as the photo's show.

Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• image 1 1.jpg
    image 1 1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 252
  • image 2.jpg
    image 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 252
  • image 4.jpg
    image 4.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 253
  • image 3.jpg
    image 3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Backing Plates (1).JPG
    Backing Plates (1).JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow great deal for somebody. I am surprised it is still for sale.
h.e.h.

Thanks for your comment. We feel the same way...With the fenders and winch replaced it can't be faulted. I have had very 'low ball' offers - which I wonder why they even think about phoning or emailing - and others that have said that it was either too big or too small.

We just need a 'real' buyer who needs this size of trailer and appreciates the condition and the value of it.

I'm sure that it will sell soon...

Back