TR-1 For Dummies

Ya if you have already spent the capital on the tr1 you might as well have the throttle control

Checking for part #. I'll get back to you. part #120-0058-02 1993-2004 Yamaha -remote. A friend of mine has a new one. Give me a call 250-642-2416

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking for part #. I'll get back to you. part #120-0058-02 1993-2004 Yamaha -remote. A friend of mine has a new one. Give me a call 250-642-2416

Is that the Garmin part #?

I think when i ordered it last time i had to check the serial # as 2004 on Yamaha 9.9 is a transition year. Last of the old or first of tne new.

I remember seeing on their site a link to the throttle brackets but I'm on a tablet now and sometimes the site's aren't as complete. Having trouble finding it. I might have to look it up tomorrow on my work computer.

Where are you located?

Are you Acme electronics Dave? The spreadsheet seems to have everything I need including the biosoy. Great info, thank you!

If you don't have the wireless remote, it's a nice little upgrade as well, pretty much plug and play and no cords to trip over, hang the lanyard around your neck fight fish and drive at same time, controls steer and throttle with one touch idle and return to troll

If you don't have the wireless remote, it's a nice little upgrade as well, pretty much plug and play and no cords to trip over, hang the lanyard around your neck fight fish and drive at same time, controls steer and throttle with one touch idle and return to troll

Yup, that's gonna me on my wish list as well. I didn't buy much at the boat show .....I'm due. Need fo hold of on the new chartplotter/sounder till next year though.

No affiliation with anybody. Just a long time user of TR-1. Helped a few people out with installs and set-up.

Well then you're on the right thread.

Acme seems to have a pretty good price on fhe wireless remote. Have you purchased from them before? Where are they.

Just go to west marine and they'll price match

where can one purchase a hard wired remote for a tr-1, i think mine is not working no stand by light

where can one purchase a hard wired remote for a tr-1, i think mine is not working no stand by light

Did your deckmount switch light up? Do you have the manual for it?

Before you go buying one i could drop over so you can plug mine in to see if yours is actually bad. I'm just in Langley so no big deal.

Back